Re: [wtp-pmc] [wtp-dev] WTP releng.aggregator 3.10 Integration build broken for a whole week! Who can help fix?

I imagine it's because I've started running the builds with Tycho 1.0 instead of 0.22, so as to expose problems like these early in the Photon development cycle and fix them before it's too late.

Now that JDK 9 is out, building with Maven 3.3 and Tycho 0.x is no longer a wise move; we should be using Maven 3.5 and Tycho 1.0, so that when a JDK9-compliant version of Tycho comes out (1.1.0-SNAPSHOT doesn't YET include a JDT that understands JDK 9), we'll be ready to move up to that.

Thanks for looking into the compilation failure. If it would help accelerate things, you could nominate me to the various project(s) with similar problems, so I can push fixes w/o needing to wait for gerrit reviews.