Re: [wtp-pmc] [wtp-releng] No WTP 3.10.0 M1 driver

Comment: I've been offering to help for the last couple months, but no one will give me committer rights.

Questions: When will I get committer rights? What's blocking that? Rob proposed a number of restructuring changes to repos which were met with some concern and ultimately were blocked. So that's a dead end too.

Concerns: I'm concerned you don't actually want my help. If that's the case, then tell me. If that's not the case, then please tell me what you need from me so we can proceed.

Seems we have more process than progress. I'm new here, so I'll ask the newb question... how do we escalate this to the PMO or PMC or EMO or other TLA* so we can go forward, move ahead. I've tried to detect it, but I fear it's too late.

Whipping it good,

Nick Boldt

* - Three-letter acronym

PS: I'm on PTO from Aug 12-20 with no internet access. But after that I'm 100% free to contribute to WTP releng.