Re: [wtp-pmc] Nomination for ...

It is also with sadness that I must step down from the WTP PMC lead role. My job responsibilities at IBM have changed, and I can no longer devote the time needed to properly perform the role of PMC lead.
And, I should have said in my original message,

Much thanks Carl for leading the PMC for these past several years. The role is seldom appreciated but you have done a great job in keeping WTP alive and coherent.

Thanks!

Back to the top