Subject: WTP PMC Defect Review for simple change to org.eclipse.wst.server.preview (Require-Bundle -> Import-Package) for Neon.3
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 10:30:22 -0500
From: Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx, ccc@xxxxxxxxxx, vrubezhny@xxxxxxxxxx

WTP PMC members,

I'm trying to get this simple fix applied in the Neon.3 branch of WTP so that we can finally put to bed this longstanding installation problem for Linux users.

Unfortunately, the timeline to get this fix done is VERY short -- Neon.3.RC4 +2 day is next Tuesday March 7.

Adding to the urgency is the fact that I'm on vacation starting in about 2 hours and won't be back online until Mar 12 - so I won't be around to see this through.

So, if you are comfortable with this change, which we've done in numerous JBoss Tools projects and even in Spring IDE, can you +1 it so it can be applied ASAP in WTP's Neon branch?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

--
Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat