Thanks - Chuck

IBM Tools development, Eclipse WTP PMC
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Inactive hide details for Raghunathan Srinivasan ---09/20/2016 11:18:01 AM---From: Raghunathan Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasRaghunathan Srinivasan ---09/20/2016 11:18:01 AM---From: Raghunathan Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx> To: "WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcem

From: Raghunathan Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/20/2016 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] No meeting today- please respond to this note
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: Carl Anderson [mailto:ccc@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:
Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:12 AM
Subject:
[wtp-pmc] No meeting today- please respond to this note

Folks,

I'm having issues with my conference number today. As such, it will be easier if we just handle today's business via e-mail:

1) I propose that we officially call our Oxygen release WTP 3.9.0. Please respond with a +1 to indicate agreement.

[Raghu] +1

[Chuck] +1

2) I propose that we accept Hannes Erven as a new committer on the Libra project. Please respond with a +1 to indicate agreement

[Raghu] +1

[Chuck] +1

3) Today is our Oxygen M2 +2 day, and we still have one smoke test outstanding. Hopefully that will get cleared up soon.

4) There sure is a lot of interest in WTP right now- both proposals to move the XML editor to the Platform (which doesn't seem likely) and developers asking how to set up dev environments for WTP... let's see where these issues lead, and what we can do to improve the overall situation.
[Chuck] Patrik Suzzi has done a great job improving the docs and onboarding process for JSDT. We can leverage his existing work, and make sure our main landing pages link to these instructions.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead