FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead (and elected PMC lead)

Inactive hide details for Wayne Beaton ---06/07/2016 05:39:24 PM---AFAICT, I have not heard anything with regard to a release rWayne Beaton ---06/07/2016 05:39:24 PM---AFAICT, I have not heard anything with regard to a release review for Web Tools participation in Ne

From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP PMC communications "(including" "coordination," "announcements," and Group "discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/07/2016 05:39 PM
Subject: [wtp-pmc] Web Tools participation in the Neon release review
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

AFAICT, I have not heard anything with regard to a release review for Web Tools participation in Neon. If I've just completely missed everything, I apologise (release time is pretty busy and things sometimes get confused); please let me know.

This requires immediate attention as we have already missed all of the deadlines.

According to the 3.8 plan [1], the following projects are participating:

Dali Java Persistence Tools
Enterprise Tools for the OSGi Service Platform
_javascript_ Development Tools
JavaServer Faces
Server Tools
Web Services Tools
WTP Common Tools
WTP Java EE Tools
WTP Source Editing

Is this list accurate? e.g. is anything missing?

I noticed some source that has some odd package names (e.g. [2]). Do you know what's going on here? Why is "com.eclipsesource" in the package name?

Does the PMC approve the review documentation in its current form?

The IP Log needs to be approved by the IP Team. Please use the new IP Log generator [3].

Thanks for your attention.

Wayne

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools/releases/3.8.0/plan

[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/sourceediting/webtools.sourceediting.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.json/src/org/eclipse/json/provisonnal/com/eclipsesource/json/PrettyPrinter.java