[wtp-pmc] Next PMC meeting 4/17

PMC members,

Once again, I really don't have much to discuss- we need the remaining projects to move to Gerrit, and we need to get the https://hudson.eclipse.org/webtools/job/WTP-R3_8_Integration_fail_on_tests/ working again... both of which I will accomplish faster if I don't have to attend unnecessary meetings. So, unless anyone objects, let's skip today's meeting and handle any issues on this mailing list. We'll meet again on April 17th.

Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead

Back to the top