Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP PMC meeting today 2pm EST

On 2 Sep 2015, at 15:11, Chuck Bridgham wrote:

Hey Max,

Yes we are stuck in the old php style notices..
https://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/index_pmc_call_notes.php
We are meeting every two weeks.

thats a shame ;)

How about setting up a shared calendar for it ?

I created https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=nan6l7pd2s3er5pvvqao9r8tas%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Zurich

if you give me your google account I can add you as admin so you can cancel/do changes and we can add this to the wiki too.

Just a suggestion ;)

/max

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, WebSphere Developer Tools, Eclipse WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC