From:"Chuck Bridgham" <cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements, and Groupdiscussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:Tue, Jul 7, 2015 11:31 AM
Subject:Re: [wtp-pmc] when is next meeting ?

Hi Max,

I just returned from vacation this morning.   I'm still reading through all the emails...   I'll change the page to next Tuesday, July 14 - that was the intended meeting date.

In the meantime I will reply to the numerous inquires for JSON Editor, Gerrit etc ASAP...    I personally am VERY interested in the JSON contribution... sorry for the silence from the PMC - I believe many folks were out of office.

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect,
WebSphere Developer Tools, Eclipse WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC