Re: [wtp-pmc] Request IP Log Review for webtools, webtools.common, webtools.dali, webtools.ejbtools, webtools.incubator, webtools.java-ee-config, webtools.jeetools, webtools.jsdt, webtools.jsf, webtools.libra, webtools.releng, webtools.servertools, webtools.sourceediting, webtools.vjet, webtools.webservices

Sorry, no.

The tool is very rudimentary. I've learned to filter out the noise.

Focus your attention on Commons Codec 1.6; I believe that everything else is okay.

Wayne