[wtp-pmc] 3.6.2 Release proposal details

Hi PMC members

I have included more details of the 3.6.2 release including proposed schedule I would like to discuss in today's meeting.
This is very aggressive (1 week release) so please let me know if you have objections.  My desire is to quickly get past this release, and not entertain any more fixes (If we can help it)
  • Tentative dates:
    Content finalized (10/24)
    Build ready for smoketest (10/28)
    Smoketest results due (10/29)
    Release date: (10/31)
    • Release will be available as the latest in the Eclipse WTP public repository(Any adopting product / plugins using EPP's will automatically download these latest features)
    • All inclusions require PMC approval

Thanks

Chuck Bridgham  4205 S Miami Blvd
Architect, WebSphere Developer Tools  Durham, North Carolina 27703-9141
Eclipse WTP PMC Lead  USA
Phone: 919-254-1848
Mobile: 919-345-7657
e-mail: cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx