Re: [wtp-pmc] Nomination for Carl Anderson as new WTP PMC member

+1

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Raghunathan Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

++1.

From: Neil Hauge
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:41 AM
To: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] Nomination for Carl Anderson as new WTP PMC member

+1

Carl will be a great addition.

On 7/23/2014 10:00 AM, Chuck Bridgham wrote:

It's my pleasure to nominate Carl Anderson as a new member of WTP's PMC.

Carl has had a long history with WTP, making large contributions to Common components, Java EE

frameworks, and underlying models.  He has lead the WTP Common and Releng projects for several years,
and has expertly transitioned the project from CVS to Git and PDE to Maven(CBI).
He is active in the community as a whole, and we would benefit greatly from his input on the PMC board.

In our recent meeting, the votes were unanimous, but wanted to make it official, so please reply with your vote soon

As stated in our PMC policy document[1], after being voted in, we'll notify the EMO for approval

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_PMC_Policies

Thanks

Chuck Bridgham

 4205 S Miami Blvd