[wtp-pmc] PMC Meeting Notes...

Hi everyone,

Raghu and I had a short call today discussing:

-- Eclipsecon participation - We will continue to advertise and push for submissions ending this Monday, Nov 18th
-- Luna planning. - We continue to see slow progress with project plans and committed items.
      Raghu will be sending note reminding project leads by M4 we are required to have a initial declaration of what is in / out of plan, and we will have a role call November 21st status meeting
-- CBI - several people have successfully run our WTP build on CBI, and Carl will be presenting our goals for the transition.  Will be asking for some volunteers for testing etc.

Lastly - Not everyone has been able to attend the Tuesday morning meetings (I was out last week) - So I will ask if another time would be preferable?
We will tentatively meet again next Tuesday, November 19th - same time.

Thanks

Chuck Bridgham  4205 S Miami Blvd
Architect, WebSphere Developer Tools  Durham, North Carolina 27703-9141
Eclipse WTP PMC Lead  USA
Phone: 919-254-1848
Mobile: 919-345-7657
e-mail: cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx