The sort by id feels sort of odd to me, but maybe a sort comparator that ignores a leading "Eclipse" (for all but the Eclipse project) makes some sense.

As the top-level project most affected by this, what do you think?

Wayne

On 10/03/2013 02:21 AM, David M Williams wrote:
For some reason I thought "WTP" would be under the "W"s :/
(Too much skim reading this time of day.)

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        10/03/2013 02:17 AM
Subject:        [wtp-pmc] WTP in Luna?
Sent by:        wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have I missed too many meetings lately? :)

I do not see WTP listed at:

http://projects.eclipse.org/releases/luna

Yet, you are in the builds and I have every confidence "we" plan to be in Luna ... Did Wayne miss a note to cross-project list? (The new procedure.) Or ... is Chuck still trying to figure out PMI? :)

Let me know if I can help, or if its on the agenda for next Tuesday. (I'd offer to join Thursday's meeting, but have a Dr. Appt.).