[wtp-pmc] No PMC Meeting today - proposed topics for next week...

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had or is having some well deserved time off.
I propose we have our next PMC meeting Tuesday, July 16th.

Here are some topics I'm keeping an eye on...
  •     CBI progress - Thanh Ha has done an excellent job restarting his efforts bootstrapping WTP on Maven.   We need to engage, and startup a group soon to keep this effort going.
  •     Release frequency - There is a good discussion on cross-project regarding more frequent releases, maintenance releases,  and build/test automation in general.
  •     First released builds?  I propose we start declaring 3.5.1 and 3.6.0 builds starting next week (July 18/19) - Let me know if you require us to start this week (builds should be started already)

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect,
WebSphere Developer Tools, Eclipse WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top