Re: [wtp-pmc] Cancelling this weeks PMC meeting

I will join tomorrow.  That should be a topic on its own :-)

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Chuck Bridgham <cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello PMC members,

 I don't have enough topics to hold a call this week, so we will resume the every-other week schedule, and will hold our next call Tuesday, March 12.

Please use the mailing list for any topics in the meantime.  Have a great week, and will talk to everyone on Thursday's status call

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC