[wtp-pmc] Cancelling PMC meeting today

I propose we take this week off, and please raise new topics for discussion next week.
Next week we will continue our discussion around Kepler planning, discuss themes that are important to the project, and explore
where we can gain common interest in contributions moving forward.

We'll have our status call on Thursday as usual, so see you then.

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top