From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        07/24/2012 12:02 PM
Subject:        Re: [wtp-pmc] Regrets for today's meeting
Sent by:        wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you weren't the only one ... I stay on line for 10 minutes listening to music with no "host" :)

Hope all is well,

From:
Neil Hauge <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:
07/24/2012 09:38 AM
Subject:
[wtp-pmc] Regrets for today's meeting
Sent by:
wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I won't be able to attend the PMC meeting today due to a conflict.
Please see the migration wiki to check the Dali migration status.

Neil