[wtp-pmc] VJET Project proposal

Hi webtools-pmc,

My name is Justin Early and I work for eBay. I am the lead for the VJET _javascript_ toolkit. (http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/webtools.vjet/) This is currently an existing open source software project currently hosted here - https://www.ebayopensource.org/index.php/VJET/HomePage

We are requesting formal approval from the webtools pmc to approve vjet to be part of the webtools top level project. This will help the project move into creation review.

Thanks in advance,

Justin Early
twitter @earlyster

Back to the top