[wtp-pmc] Time to step down

Hi everyone,

Although I still use WTP almost daily, it has been a long time now since I've worked directly on it, and high time I officially resigned from the PMC. Please accept this note as my official request to step down from the PMC.

I just wanted to say thanks to Neil, Raghu, and Kaloyan, David, and Chuck for your leadership and friendship. I know I leave WTP in good hands, and I look forward to crossing paths or working with all of you again in the future.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
STSM, RAD Lead Architect, WAS Focus
(905) 413-3503 | deboer@xxxxxxxxxx