[wtp-pmc] PMC approval vote for Rosendo Martinez joining the "common" project

Hi everyone,

I missed on Tuesday that we had a nomination and vote last week for Rosendo joining the common team, mainly working on the validation framework.
Can we quickly vote for this before the status meeting?   If I don't hear from most of you we can delay this to next week.

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top