[wtp-pmc] Update from David on WTP incubation activity

FYI...

----- Forwarded by Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM on 11/15/2011 10:09 AM -----

From:        David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Date:        11/10/2011 04:17 PM
Subject:        Re: WTP incubation activity

XQuery is moving to a 1.0 release, and are striving for graduation next year (Spring 2012).

Vex has graduated and moved Mylyn Docs.

XML Search is still active, but I need to get time to setup it's build and touch base with Angelo.

XML Security and RelaxNG probably should be archived.  They aren't going anywhere.

That's the info I have at this time.  Unfortunately, won't be for a couple more weeks before I can concentrate on the clean up efforts for those that should be archived.

Dave