[wtp-pmc] JPA Diagram Editor 0.5 Release Review

Dear PMC,

The JPA Diagram Editor marches towards its 0.5 release.
Stefan has prepared the attached Release Review document. We are still working on preparing the IP log, but all other content is complete.

We can discuss the document on the next PMC call.

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Senior Developer
TD Core JS App Model & Dev
SAP Labs Bulgaria
136A Tzar Boris 3 blvd.
1618 Sofia, Bulgaria
T +359 2 9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com
Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need to.