[wtp-pmc] revoke committer status for Kiril Mitov

Dear PMC,

I’d like to suggest the committer status of Kiril Mitov to be revoked.

Kiril was a committer in the Java EE Tools and EJB Tools subprojects. He left SAP some months ago and since then he does not execute any work as a WTP committer. I met him recently and he told me that his plans are not going to intersect with WTP any time soon. He agreed that I write this note to the WTP PMC.

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Senior Developer
TD Core JS&I JS AMT
SAP Labs Bulgaria
136A Tzar Boris 3 blvd.
1618 Sofia, Bulgaria
T +359 2 9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com
Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need to.

Back to the top