Re: [wtp-pmc] Proposal for JSDT as a project

+1

Works for me.

Neil

Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:
Neil Hauge wrote:
+1

I think the creation of a JSDT project makes a lot of sense.  The Scope section is very brief for a project proposal, but also seems to adequately cover the topic.  Perhaps some links to or some enumeration of the "scenarios...as defined by the previously mentioned organizations..." would be helpful in this document to rule out any ambiguity as to what will be provided.

I've updated that section in the attached version to be clearer, however that makes it even shorter.  And if anyone's curious, the 1.2 version mentioned is the next logical version for the Features that have been in WTP 3.0 and 3.1.  If it suits you, Neil, I'd like to get to to the EMO this week.