[wtp-pmc] Dependency additions for Dali project

PMC,

As mentioned in the last call, we are working on integrating a contribution for a new Entity Generation wizard into Dali.  There are some dependencies that need to be added in order to support the contribution, all of which are already a part of Orbit (except for the velocity jar, which should be shortly).

The dependencies (and their sizes) to be added are:
  • org.apache.velocity - 383kb
    • org.apache.commons.collections - 596kb
    • org.apache.commons.lang - 217kb
    • org.apache.oro - 73kb

The Velocity dependency is used as a code generation template engine.  Due to issues of time and functionality we have decided to go forward with the use of Velocity for this release of Dali, and then re-evaluate moving to JET templates after this release.

Let me know if there are any questions about this.  We can also discuss on the Tuesday call.

Neil

Back to the top