[wtp-pmc] Role on the WTP Web services project

WTP PMC,

As I have taken on another project responsibility within IBM, I would like to resign from the WTP Web services project lead role.  I will still be active in the Eclipse community participating in the TPTP project.

I would like to recommend Keith Chong as the Web services project lead.  Keith has been involved with Eclipse WTP since its inception.  He is currently a committer on the Source Editing project and the Web services project.   He has implementing many enhancements and defects in those projects.   On the Web services project, he has worked on the WSDL Editor and on the Web services wizards.  He participates in WTP status meeting and is active in the WTP community through writing tutorials and documentation, carrying on discussions in the newsgroup and the project wide distribution list.

I have worked with Keith for many years and have confidence that he would make a great Web services project lead.  That is why I would like to recommend Keith for the PMC's consideration when deciding who to nominate as the Web services project lead.

I have really enjoyed working on the WTP project in the last few years and would like to wish the WTP project all the best.

Regards,
Kathy Chan
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx