[wtp-pmc] Question on Creative Commons license?

Hi Naci,

You mentioned this license in status meeting for some educational materials, and I've been learning more about it, as I promised :)

But, seems to me, there's actual a number of different variations ... more or less "free", and more or less restrictive, etc.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_License

I've just skimmed the wiki article so far, but was wondering if you could narrow it down some ... did you have
one of the specific variants in mind? Or would that just be left open to each author?