[wtp-pmc] PMC 4/22 non-meeting

Greatest apologies for missing my own meeting ... well, I was 10 minutes late, which is the same thing.

I have updated the "minutes" from our non-meeting (which includes what would have been the agenda, and some items discussed offline with others after the non-meeting).

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/pmc_call_notes/pmcMeeting.php?meetingDate=2008-04-22

I've marked some items with '*' or '**' which we need status on, or which are actually interesting. We can discuss next week, or, if items can't wait, let me know and we can discuss via email, this list, or arrange another call this week.

thanks,

Back to the top