[wtp-pmc] Fw: [eclipse-pmc] committer resignation

Not sure if there as a misunderstanding, or Craig was just covering all bases, but thought I'd forward
this note to wtp-pmc list for our long term records (and not just the eclipse pmc list!).

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 04/21/2008 01:10 AM -----
From: Craig Salter <csalter@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/16/2008 05:44 PM
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] committer resignation

Hello,

Due to changing job responsibilities I'm no longer able to devote time and
attention to Eclipse and the WTP project.   Please disable my committer
status for all Eclipse projects.  It's been a pleasure working with the
Eclipse open source community and I wish everyone involved the greatest
success.

thanks

Craig Salter