[wtp-pmc] Resignation as committer

Hello WTP PMC,

Since accepting a new position roughly a year and a half ago I've found it very difficult to contribute development time to WTP. I had hoped that my schedule would allow me to continue on a reduced basis but this just hasn't been the case. Although I have still been able to contribute by answering some posts to the newsgroup and messages on the mailing list, I just don't have the time right now to assist in the development of WTP.

Please accept my resignation as a WTP committer from all projects for which I currently have commit rights.

I really enjoyed working on WTP. Thanks for the fun times and keep up the good work. I look forward to using WTP 3.0!

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx
-
Co-author Eclipse Web Tools Platform: Developing Java Web Applications
http://www.eclipsewtp.org

Back to the top