Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP User Tutorial - Naming Convention

I have created separate submissions for these tutorials -

   - Doug/Neil you  can  update your to title to add "Eclipse Web Tools Platform – Uncovered :" if you like
   - Kathy Can you update your outline please

It would also be nice if all submissions mention the complete series.  I will add a blurb to the first one you can copy that if you like.

27 Eclipse Web Tools Platform – Uncovered : Web... Naci Dai
162 Java Persistence Development with Dali and EclipseLink Doug Clarke
384 Eclipse Web Tools Platform – Uncovered : Building... Raghu Srinivasan
486 Eclipse Web Tools Platform – Uncovered : Authoring WSDL... Naci Dai

There are two models, one suggests a sequence - the other a theme.  I prefer the theme:

Eclipse Web Tools Platform – Uncovered : Web Application Concepts and Development Quick Start
Eclipse Web Tools Platform – Uncovered : Building JavaServer Faces (JSF) web applications
Eclipse Web Tools Platform – Uncovered : Authoring WSDL and Creating Web Services
Eclipse Web Tools Platform – Uncovered : Java Persistence with JPA and Dali

--
Naci Dai,

eteration a.s.
itu teknokent ari-1 25