From: raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx
To: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/22/2007 02:41 PM
Subject: [wtp-pmc] WTP 3.0 Complete Release schedule?..

Hi,

For WTP 3.0, did we discuss the exact dates for each of the milerstones,  Feature-complete milestone, PMC approval mode etc.? If we did, I am not able to find this information. Can someone point me to the schedule page .? f we haven't discussed this, its time we finalize the dates and have a master schedule page.

Thanks
Raghu