[wtp-pmc] Eclipse SUMMIT Events and slides

Hi Everybody,

Here are the list of WTP related sessions at ESE

New Committers BoF: Wednesday 19:30 PM

WTP BoF: Wednesday: 20:45 PM

WTP Update:  Thursday 10:00 AM - 12:40 PM
    - Eclipse WebTools Platform 2.0 - What's New - Naci Dai
    - Developing Java EE 5 Applications with WTP - Kaloyan Raev
- Building Java Persistence API Applications with Dali 1.0 - Shaun Smith

* Eclipse WebTools Platform 2.0 - What's New  Presentation*
I am planning to do an overview of the project and do 2-4 slides each on WST/JEE/JSF/DALI/ATF with Flash demos (Flash the already open windows and hit a few buttons) If you have suggestions related to your sections I would be more than happy to include them

--
Naci Dai,

eteration a.s. itu teknokent ari-1 25
Maslak, Istanbul 34469