[wtp-pmc] Our WTP PMC Roles

I guess it was last March we all agreed to be responsible for certain roles within WTP, that
spanned more than mere "project responsibilities".
Has it been only 6 months? Or a year and 6 months? Well, whichever,
I thought it would be helpful if we now wrote down what each of those roles were responsible for.

I have started some "place holder" pages for them, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:WTP_Roles
but will expect each of you to write your own job description --
how often do you get to do that!  :)

Feel free to delete what I wrote, if I guessed wrong, but would suggest
writing enough that we will all know what to expect, and, even, if/when
others take over these roles, or we add new roles, they will have something
to go by.

The one provided by Tim Wagner is a good ideal to strive for, I think. See
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PMC_Lead
though I'm sure none of us will ever reach that level!

Over the next month or two, perhaps we can discuss specifics at some of our weekly
meetings to be sure we are all in agreement and moving along in the
right direction(s).

And, if any of you have forgotten what role you are responsible for, then
we'll know we are in big trouble! :)

Thanks

Back to the top