[wtp-pmc] Fw: [dtp-pmc] DTP Ganymede Requirements Call

We should join in ... just to see if they get more participation than we did, and if so, find out their secret :)

Naci, Neil ... you two may want to consider joining if you do have any requirements for them? I don't think the
rest of WTP would.

Thanks,

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 08/31/2007 12:41 PM -----
jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: dtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/31/2007 12:31 PM

Please respond to
DTP PMC mailing list <dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[dtp-pmc] DTP Ganymede Requirements Call

As part of the DTP Ganymede planning process, the DTP team will hold an
open requirements call next Wednesday, September 5, at 10 AM ET:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=5&year=2007&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

The purpose of this call is not to collect specific requirements (we have
Bugzilla for that) , but rather as an open forum for
individuals/organizations who might be considering various suggestions to
DTP, but are unsure of how best to convey these ideas to the team. We
expect this call to be most useful to those new to Eclipse or DTP. During
the first 10 minutes or so of the call I will summarize the DTP Ganymede
planning to date, supporting documents for which can be found at:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_Ganymede_Documentation_Guide

As always, we look forward to discussing the future of DTP with the
community.

Call details:
-----------------
Date -- September 5, 2007
Time -- 10AM EST (
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=5&year=2007&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
)
Conference Call -- Domestic: (888) 481-3032; International: (617) 801-9600;
Pin: 29676102

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair