[wtp-pmc] WTP 3.0 Requirements conference call..

Hi WTP Project/Component Leads,

We will be hosting a conference call on the WTP 3.0 Requirements on August 14th at 11.00 AM PST. This is an opportunity for the community to get clarification, give feedback on the requirements. I would like each Project to nominate a representative to attend the meeting. The details of the call are located on the Requirements Wiki page, http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Requirements_Main#Meetings

Thanks

Raghu

Back to the top