[wtp-pmc] Updated Project Refactoring Proposal

I've updated the proposal at

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/devProcess/wtpProjects/Refactor%20WTP%20Proposal.pdf

Some style and link editing, but made substantial changes in the following areas:

Added a few more FAQ's (7 and 9),

Added "TODO" actions on what needs to happen after approval.

Added a "WTP Release Engineering" Project. Anyone want to lead this one?
I added it since Bjorn "suggested" that it needs to live somewhere. I'd originally had
some vague language about it being "WTP wide", but there is a part that has code,
has deliverables, etc., so acts like a project in that sense.
We may need to discuss this one more ... but, I wrote up my best guess.

Please review before our meeting on Tueday, since after that, it'll go public for review.