RE: [wtp-pmc] Reminder: send agenda items for WTP 2.0 debrief

Thanks, Raghu!

I’ll schedule a separate call for the 2.0 debriefing.

-Jess

From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of raghunathan srinivasan
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 3:41 PM
To: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, andGroup discussions)
Subject: RE: [wtp-pmc] Reminder: send agenda items for WTP 2.0 debrief

I would like to discuss the following:

1)  Planning for all the big ticket items should be complete and committed early in the release (before the M1 milestone)

2) Limit the number of maintenance releases per year to preferably 1 and a maximum of 2 releases.

3) Periodic bug-hunt days to improve quality. Rewards?

4) Promote WTP!

Will we have time to discuss this and the Requirements doc?

-Raghu