From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nitin Dahyabhai
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 3:09 AM
To: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] RE: WTP launch

I believe that "and/or" should only be used when dealing with
uncertainties, and our release's high-points are anything but at
this point.

"The Eclipse Web Tools Platform 2.0 is available for immediate download
(someurl). This release provides many new features along with improved
quality, adopter readiness, and harmony with other Eclipse projects.
Users will be particularly pleased with the debut of major new features
and updates supporting Java EE 5 projects, EJB 3.0,  JPA, JSP 2.0,  JSF
1.2, Axis2 Web Services, easier to use Server tooling with more powerful
Tomcat support, and numerous editing improvements." ?

I also suggest the release's landing page,
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/releases/2.0/, as the URL of choice since
you can easily get to the 2.0 download page, the main Europa
site, and to our release notes and N&N from there.

Keep in mind that these are just my own opinions.  The PMC members will be
making the decisions.

--
Nitin Dahyabhai
Structured Source Editing