From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 9:15 PM
To: wtp-pmc
Subject: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for 6-19 meeting

Jess can't make the meeting Tuesday 19th so I will be leading (but, same phone).
I would like to address/finalize some of the 'review' lists "real time" if there are any open issues
at the time of the call. But, other than that, I don't think too much business to discuss.

Also, note, I'm proposing we not meet the week of July 4th ... if anyone does want to have the
meeting, let's be sure we know who will be there.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/pmc_call_notes/2007-06-19.html

WTP PMC Agenda/Minutes for June 19, 2007 Conference Call
Call Info

Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Alternate: 702-894-2358
Access code: 3500048#

Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT

Community
Process

  • Upcoming planning/requirements meetings
    • Proposed Europa Maintenance: 9/28, 2/29?
    • Other?
    • Eclipse representation in Standards groups (on hold)

Quality
Release Progress

ATF Status
Action Items

        • Raghu: start 3.0 requirements wiki.
        • Jess: PMC page. Main part fixed. We should add roles and give Phoenix look and feel.

Closed Action Items
PMC Calendar

        • EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
          WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
          • David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
          • Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
            Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
          • Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
          • Shaun Smith: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm)
          • WTP 2.0 RC4: Jun 21 (See Europa Release Plan)
          • WTP 2.0: Jun 29 (See Europa Release Plan)
          • No PMC (or Status) Meeting July 3rd (and 5th), due to US Holiday (July 4th) [Not to mention David's on vacation :)]

Back to meeting list.

Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams

Back to the top