[wtp-pmc] out of office: pmc approval tommorrow May 22

PMC members,

I will be away from my beloved email tommorrow while at a conference and will not be able to quickly update the bugzilla flags for PMC requests, so please check the PMC page sporadically and add your own flags as you approve the bugzillas.  Other days this week look better for me to help keep the bugs updated.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top