RE: [wtp-pmc] Proposal for WTP 1.5.5

This looks good, John. We discussed it in the PMC call this morning and approved it with one suggested change: The first M build is on July 6th, which is just after a major holiday in the U.S. Could we move that a little earlier or later? Otherwise, looks ready to send on to wtp-dev.

Thanks,

Jess

From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Lanuti
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 6:53 AM
To: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-pmc] Proposal for WTP 1.5.5

WTP 1.5.5

Scope:

WTP 1.5.5 is a service release for critical defects, regressions, and adopter issues only. There should be no translation or UI changes, nor should it affect any API reported through the adopter scanning tools.

Bug Approval:

All bugs must be approved by the normal PMC Approval Process.

Timeline:

The proposal is that we don't actually start development until end of June and don't declare an M build until July 6th.  Then, we take the biweekly approach we did in 1.5.4, with a few RC shutdown weeks leading to an August 31 GA.  RDB will work throughout May and June since they don't have any 2.0 work and are preparing migration efforts to DTP.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top