Re: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for tomorrow's PMC call

Hi Jess,

   I read through the agenda and can fill you in a couple of things.  I have indeed submitted a Dali JPA Tools talk to EclipseWorld.   Also, I'll be doing a couple of shifts in the Eclipse Foundation booth at JavaOne presenting WTP and Dali.

    Shaun

Jess Garms wrote:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/pmc_call_notes/2007-04-24.html

Let me know if there are any additional items.

-Jess

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.