[wtp-pmc] Feedback on updated WTP 2.0 Plan..

Hi,

I have not received any feedback so must assume you have not had time to review it! Please review, http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Web_Tools_Platform_Project_2.0_Plan . I would like you to review section 1.1 – 1.6 with special emphasis on 1.4. We can discuss this in the PMC call tomorrow, if needed.

We have already announced this page to the WTP community in last week’s status call. I would like to start pestering the component leads to update their section this week.

Thanks

Raghu

Back to the top