[wtp-pmc] WTP 2.0 Plan wiki page updated..

Hi,

I have created an updated  WTP 2.0 Project Plan wiki page  that is based on the current WTP 2.0 Requirements page. This new page should accurately reflect the features that are currently committed and also those that are deferred for the WTP 2.0 release. I have followed the pattern defined by the Eclipse Platform project.

I would like the PMC to review each of the section in the document. The items listed under each of the components are still in the form of requirements and not concrete features. Once we are comfortable with the main content and the format, I would request the component leads to update their sections in the doc.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Web_Tools_Platform_Project_2.0_Plan

I was in a management trainng last week and hence couldn't act on this action item. I plan to work on it this week.

Thanks
Raghu

Back to the top