[wtp-pmc] Re: Dali JPA Tools graduation review slides

Hi Anne,

I think option A is the way to go. The slides are prepared as if there were 2 reviews, but given the similar situation, it seemed to make sense to do the reviews at the same time.

Neil

Anne Jacko wrote:

Hi Neil and Raghu,

You each sent a set of slides for the Dali/JSF Graduation review. The code that does out web pages can't show two slide files for one review in the table on this page: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/

I could a) make two entries for the review in the table, or b) I could have just one set of slides for downloading. If the best choice is "b," then I need you guys to tell me which set of slides to use.

Please let me know what you want to do. If you don't get a chance to reply before the end of the day, I'll choose option "a" for now.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx