[wtp-pmc] Eclipse interaction with standards and specification orgs

Regarding our discussion from the last PMC call about engaging the JCP from an Eclipse perspective - as promised, here is a link to the Eclipse Foundation document that outlines the policies for interacting with standards and specification groups, such as the JCP. I'll try to do some more research regarding how we should proceed from here with our specific proposal.

http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse_SpecOrgs_final.pdf

Neil

Back to the top