PMC Call Regrets - Re: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for Tuesday's (2/6) meeting

David M Williams wrote:
I will be on holiday until next week.  I will not be able to attend the calls

On Monday, please read our agenda for Tuesday.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/pmc_call_notes/2007-02-06.html

First, send me anything I should add (or, PMC members, just add yourself if you'd like).

Second, see the links and reminders for the EclipseCon short talks and demos.
Hopefully everyone will have reviewed them and decided their preferences before the
PMC meeting, so the meeting will be a quick finalizing and/or deciding borderline cases.

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s.
itu teknokent ari-1 25
Maslak, Istanbul 34469