[wtp-pmc] no PMC call during the holiday week

I will be traveling 12/26 and unavailable to host the call. I suspect most others will be on holiday that day as well, so I’m going to cancel that PMC call unless someone requests otherwise.

If you need to reach me urgently between 12/22 and 1/2, please call 206.618.0495. I will be checking email sporadically.

I will plan on resuming our PMC calls with the January 2nd call. Thanks,

-t

Back to the top